Your Daily Dose of Comedy!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Are Celebrity Marriages Doomed to Fail???

I was surfing the net and came across an article about Kourtney Kardashian expecting her second baby with her boyfriend Scott Disick. Let me first say congratulations to her and her family. As I was reading the article I started thinking about how many celebrities have a great relationship or marriage. I thought about Will and Jada Smith right away even though Jada was rumored to have been with Mark Anthony. They were the only couple that came to mind. Let's face it, even the best marriages are tough. My question to anyone that happens to read this post is, if given the opportunity, would you have a reality show about your marriage? Do you think your marriage would last?



http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1675120/kourtney-kardashian-pregnant.jhtml

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Your newest follower from MBC:) I am married happily for the first time to my second husband and I must say we have what it takes:))Thanks for the fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My marriage would totally last a reality show! I love the Kardashian's. I am actually due right around the same time as Kourtney Kardashian and was so happy when I heard her news. I wrote about it in my blog, which I hope you start to follow, since I am now following yours! Please try and leave comments and feedback on how I can make it even better. But try not to be mean, I am pregnant and I cry easily these days!
    www.babytrotman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete