Your Daily Dose of Comedy!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I must really be old now

i must really be old now. My husband and I were at party city buying decorations for our youngest son 1st bday party.  While we were there we heard two teenagers talking about a blackout party they were throwing. We were trying not to listen to them as they were talking but couldnt help it.  They were speaking loud enough for everyone in the store to hear.   My husband and I never heard of a blackout party. Well apparently a blackout party isnt something a 13 year old girl should be throwing.  All the cashiers were talking about how slutty these young girls were acting.  Well they were saying some vulgar things. Right at that moment I was glad I don't have any girls. Dont get me wrong, Im not looking down on them at all. I was probably worse at that age. As soon as I got in the car I googled "blackout party". Well it is a party with no lights so they can get as freaky as they want with different people. This type of party is more exciting that any other party because you dont know who you are touching or who is touching you. Would you ladies let your young teenagers have a blackout party? What is the worst thing you did as a teenager?

4 comments:

  1. Dropping by from Mama Blog.

    Having been a less than chaste teen, I can still say, Eww! Gross! And hell no, my girls wouldn't be allowed to host something like that. Ugh! I wonder what the "new great thing" will be when they are teens. Gah!

    Alright, enough exclaiming. That really disturbs this mama, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo afraid of what the "new great thing" will be when my boys are teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! your post def caught my attention... im mortified and i have a young daughter too... i can only imagine what my husband i will have to deal with when she becomes a teenager!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and following me at Just 4 Dad. I am now following you back! It is hard to imagine a 13 year old talking about a party like this, very sad!

    ReplyDelete