Your Daily Dose of Comedy!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

No Talent Kardashians!

As I was listening to the radio on my way to work, they start talking about an interview Barbara Walters had with the Kardashians.  What is boils down to is that Barbara bluntly told Kim she doesn't have any talent. Well it is true and they didn't try to deny it.  I think it is amazing that people can become rich because they are beautiful or have a lot of junk in the trunk. LOL. That brings up another good point. Why if Kim's body in particular such a big deal? Don't get me wrong, she has a great body but black women have always have big booties. LOL. Big booties weren't seen as beautiful until J. Lo came on the scene. Anyways, let me get back to the point of this post.  The Kardashians are famous reality stars. How did she become famous anyway? Was it because of her sex tape with Ray J? If you were given the opportunity, would you want to become a famous reality star like the Kardashians?  Would you prefer to be famous and rich for being a reality star, a business woman or an actress? If given the choice I think I would prefer to become famous and rich for using my brain as a business woman.

To read more about the interview click on the below link.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/12/15/barbara-walters-to-kim-kardashian-dont-have-any-talent/?test=faces

1 comment:

  1. HI! I wish I was famous because I used my brain.
    stop by at fashionablehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete